The Darkest Minds 2018 Movie Review And Watch Trailer in HD 720p

The Darkest Minds 2018 Full Movie Review

The Darkest Minds 2018 is an upcoming Hollywood Sci-Fi & Fantasy movie based on a novel The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. The Movie is directed by Jennifer Yuh Nelson and produced by Shawn Levy and Dan Levine. The Cast includes Amandla Stenberg as 16-year-old Ruby Daly, Mandy Moore as Dr. Cate Connor ( Doctor who fights against the government ), Gwendoline Christie as Lady Jane, Harris Dickinson as Liam Stewart, and Golden Brooks as Molly Daly ( Ruby’s Mother ).

The Darkest Minds 2018 Movie story starts with a girl named Ruby Daly resident of America where a widespread disease called IAAN has killed 98% of children under 20 years of age. The remaining 2% of children have started developing mysterious superpowers. The Government has declared these children a threat and sent to a secret camp. Ruby on her 10th birthday has been sent to the camp by her mother as she gets afraid of ruby’s powers. Ruby becomes one of the most powerful children and tries to escape from the camp with the help of Dr. Cate Connor.

The movie seems to be much mysterious and full of action with a whole new concept of children having amazing superpowers.

The release date of the movie is 3rd August 2018.

Watch and Download The Darkest Minds 2018 Full Movie Trailer in HD

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *